Thursday, January 17, 2013

1717 Goin To jail for The First Time!!!!

1717, Bastille Jail!!
What’s up guys, it’s me Francois Marie Arouet and I wanted to let yall now that today has been a very awful day because I was sentenced to go to jail for writing and talking trash about the French Government. Even though I admit I was having fun writing about them and seeing how people laughed as well, I sort of regret it now that I’m in the same cell with these buff gangsta's. Well I’m going to spend 11 months of my life here in Bastille, according to the judge for doing this crime. I think I’m goin to use this time wisely and begin writing a theatrical play which will hopefully be my first success in this category, I’m thinking about calling it, "Oedipe". I hope this time in here will allow me to start a new me so I’ve decided to start calling myself Voltaire. Aite guys well ill be posting more stuff about my life so make sure you keep reading.
Heres my mugshot!!

2 comments:

  1. As much as I love bragging about my accomplishments, It truly warms me right in the fiddle to see the younger generation inspired by mt works. Continue to do your thing homie. P.S thanks for stopping by the blog. Yours is fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet Louis the XIV you look super ratchet with that man-weave Voltaire.

    ReplyDelete