Monday, January 21, 2013

My new Crib


Well I just wanted to apologize for not posting in a long time but I’ve been extremely busy. No need to fear because I will share with yall what’s happened so far. In 1746, I was voted into the "Academie Francaise." In 1753, I left Potsdam to return to France. It’s currently 1759, and I have recently purchased an estate called "Ferney" near the French-Swiss border. I hear they are trying to make this become the intellectual capital of Europe very soon. I have worked continuously throughout the years, producing a constant flow of books, plays and other publications. I have written over thirteen thousand letters and over one thousand books and pamphlets so far throughout my life. I am currently about to finish a very good satirical short story “Candide” which I hope to finish before this year ends. So yeah those are basically the main events that I haven’t shared with yall yet. I’m thinking about blogging some of my books to advertise them so those who haven’t read them can do so. Well until next time, Voltaire out Deuces…
Picture MTV took when they came to my Crib:)
 

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you have gotten a new home, but are you willing to share because it's the right thing to do.
    Your fellow friend
    -Cesare Beccaria

    ReplyDelete