Monday, January 21, 2013

Final Post ;'(


Hello. The year is 1777 and I have returned to Paris, but this time it feels different. I am 83 and for the first time I’m actually welcomed with a happy smile. Instead of being viewed as a criminal, the people see me as a hero. I feel as if my days on this beautiful earth are few and quickly declining each day. I will hopefully be viewed some day as the   undisputed leader of the” Age of Enlightenment” or at least that’s what these young goons are calling it. I have suffered throughout my life from poor health. Because of my criticism of the church I hear that the day I become one with the soil I shall not be buried in church ground. I guess I’ll never actually know where I’m buried since ill be dead. Well guys this will probably be my last blog since the doctor has ordered I quit blogging & writing due to my health. Farewell guys and thanks for all your support because I’m nothing without my fans (you). Peace Out guys.
I may be old but My hair still Long..AYYY
 

3 comments:

  1. hey it's montesquieu, i am say to hear that this is your fainal post but at least you have long hair ........AYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Montesquieu, your loyal friend and enemy

    ReplyDelete